English Literature Exam Hello everyone, today I created an online exam with Nearpod. You can add activities, open ended questions, fill in the blanks, vocabulary match avtivities, lots of quizes and actually anything you want to add to your online class! In my example (I am sharing the link below) I prepared an exam for college students for their English Literature class. So they can practice this way and check their knowledge and learn while they are doing their homework (online class activity). https://share.nearpod.com/C8hJffZLXW
Learning some country names and continents is easier with MindMeister Map! Both students and teachers can create schemas very easily. https://www.mindmeister.com/1265774892?t=8VwcugzeGb
The Comic I Made With Pixton! Hello friends! Today I created a comic with pixton. I made a story about a festival day. In the story we are going to a rock concert all class. But like in all adventures, some problems occur. This interactive story lets my students to complete the story with an interesting and entertainig way. They can attend to our online class English Fanatics. And also I can make them guess the storyline. New ideas are always important in the class atmosphere, students can learn from each other with this way. I created my comic very easily so I definitely suggest this application to you too! https://share.pixton.com/pwbmm0c
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder